9 days of Spiritual Journey and self soothing Ayurvedic wellness...in a laid back environment where you will get to experience yoga in the most beautiful setting of its homage. Two yoga classes a day, workshops or satsangs daily, a trip to an Indian temple and market, and time to lay on the beach, explore Kannur, or schedule tourism activities through the resort's service.
Several pricing options and various rooms are available:
Non-A/C Beach Hut:
$1,460 single occupancy
Standard A/C Room:
$1,680 single occupancy
Deluxe A/C Room:
$1,775 single occupancy
Superior A/C Room - Standard View:
$1,870 single occupancy
$3,170 double occupancy
Superior A/C Room - Sea View:
$1,920 single occupancy
$3,240 double occupancy
* Meals at the resort included (breakfast, lunch, dinner -all vegetarian meals) and 2 fresh juices daily.
* All yoga classes, meditations, workshops and satsangs included.
* 1 deluxe Ayurvedic treatment is included.
* Deposit of $500 required to reserve your space and specific room for the retreat.
* Payment plan is available for the remaining balance.
* Excursions & site seeing can be arranged through the resort and local travel agencies (for an additional cost).
* Airfare is not included (average airfare $1,200-$1,700) - Kannur International Airport is scheduled to open end of 2018. For more info, visit: http://www.kannurairport.in The nearest airport to Kannur is Calicut International Airport (Code: CCJ). Taxi pick up from the nearest airport will be arranged for an additional fee.
* Indian Visa Required. For more info, visit:
* Travel insurance is required.
Sample Daily Itinerary:
6:00am - Sunrise Meditation
7am - Morning Yoga Class
Free Time (Ayurvedic treatments, beach, exploring)
4:00pm - Afternoon Yoga Class
Evening Workshop or Satsang* (Empowerment, Yogic Philosophy, Hinduism and Ayurvedic and specilaty Workshops).
*Satsang generally consists of group silent meditation, kirtan (devotional chanting), and spiritual discourse.
Classes will be for all levels and feature a wide variety of styles/lineages including: Sivananda Yoga, Core Strength Vinyasa, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Osho Dynamic Mediations, Walking Meditation, Yoga in the ocean (Waga) and more!
During free time periods, you may make arrangements directly through the resort for off-site excursions at your own expense.
Schedule is subject to change.